RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Love Never Realized
Tiredly waiting to reach out to someone, passing by every
single chance, because I'm not good enough.
Desperately wanting to talk about something - anything -
and never do.
Love stalks me from the shadows, never daring to creep out
into the light of day and take me by the hand.
Always scurrying inside the realm of make-believe - never
bringing to fruition any source of love.
Days go by, as so many pages in a book, and love is never
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Never Realized by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman