RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Love Never Realized
Tiredly waiting to reach out to someone, passing by every
single chance, because I'm not good enough.
Desperately wanting to talk about something - anything -
and never do.
Love stalks me from the shadows, never daring to creep out
into the light of day and take me by the hand.
Always scurrying inside the realm of make-believe - never
bringing to fruition any source of love.
Days go by, as so many pages in a book, and love is never
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Never Realized by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- In the Eye of the Ferris Wheel, Reagan A. Latumbo
- On Taking Secretaries to Lunch, Donal Mahoney
- The Lizard Said Yes, Tony Adah
- For real this time, yashovardhan kulkarni
- hey hog rider, does the roof have ricket.., Mandolyn ...
- my hair is still growing as fast as the .., Mandolyn ...
- New Mexico Sky, Taiko
- The Truth Lays, Michael P. McParland
- I Pledge My Life Unto Thine Word, Dr John Celes
- Hope in the Good, yashovardhan kulkarni