Edgard Canales P
Love my Family more & more, more than I already do.
My Grandma Lost her life
Plus my Daughters & my Family really far away
shit hurt me down to my soul,
But don't worry mamma,
I won't be led astray
Smoke to cope daily
missing my family & my babies
At times I'm lost
& don't know what to say
but that I'm still tears,
& I know only God could take my pain away...
I can't sleep at night
these nightmares they eat me up
saw My Grandma laid up
had to hit my knees bruh
Help me lord Jeeesus....
Tears in my eyes when I stop & reminisce
all the prison time and missing time
& how it came to this.
If I could go back there's only 1 thing different I would do
Love my Family more & more,
more than I already do.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love my Family more & more, more than I already do. by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro