Love Mixed With Darkness
Love is always needed in life
Even though the heart says no for love.
A loveless spirit finds it so difficult to survive
Though, it is not easy to understand such feelings, I agree
At times the spirit becomes so lonely that a human weeps
By screaming the grief out through words
These screams often go unheard
Desire of love always remains, even though it is never achieved
Then, divine love is never about just having at any cost
You just got to let go, to truly define love at times.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Mixed With Darkness by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid