Love Mixed With Darkness
Love is always needed in life
Even though the heart says no for love.
A loveless spirit finds it so difficult to survive
Though, it is not easy to understand such feelings, I agree
At times the spirit becomes so lonely that a human weeps
By screaming the grief out through words
These screams often go unheard
Desire of love always remains, even though it is never achieved
Then, divine love is never about just having at any cost
You just got to let go, to truly define love at times.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Mixed With Darkness by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI