Love Made In Heaven
The angels gathered in heaven to witness our wedding day
For this was a match made in heaven as they came together to pray
Long before our births-GOD had made this plan
And he had all the angels give a helping hand.
Both of us was born with a half filled heart
For the other half 'was completely torn apart'.
He showed us the aches and pains of how love can be
But little did we know- it was part of our destiny.
We both had a part that we knew would never give in
And each battle we fought we would always win.
We knew that one day we would meet our soul mate
And in this belief we had a lot of faith.
The LORD chose our meeting to be an accident that we did not foresee
For he left it to the angels for you to come to me.
Who would have thought that two cars colliding would send our hearts flying?
Never would I have believed in love at first sight, but you captured my soul
And sent my heart in flight.
Two years together and it's now our wedding day, and this is the moment
Of which I had always prayed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Made In Heaven by louis rams )
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns