Love Made In Heaven
The angels gathered in heaven to witness our wedding day
For this was a match made in heaven as they came together to pray
Long before our births-GOD had made this plan
And he had all the angels give a helping hand.
Both of us was born with a half filled heart
For the other half 'was completely torn apart'.
He showed us the aches and pains of how love can be
But little did we know- it was part of our destiny.
We both had a part that we knew would never give in
And each battle we fought we would always win.
We knew that one day we would meet our soul mate
And in this belief we had a lot of faith.
The LORD chose our meeting to be an accident that we did not foresee
For he left it to the angels for you to come to me.
Who would have thought that two cars colliding would send our hearts flying?
Never would I have believed in love at first sight, but you captured my soul
And sent my heart in flight.
Two years together and it's now our wedding day, and this is the moment
Of which I had always prayed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Made In Heaven by louis rams )
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Growing Old, heather sweeting
- पापा, sushant jha
- The Merely Imagined Author Writing The L.., mary douglas
- Will you come to me tonight?, Erato
- पापा, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)