Love Made In Heaven
The angels gathered in heaven to witness our wedding day
For this was a match made in heaven as they came together to pray
Long before our births-GOD had made this plan
And he had all the angels give a helping hand.
Both of us was born with a half filled heart
For the other half 'was completely torn apart'.
He showed us the aches and pains of how love can be
But little did we know- it was part of our destiny.
We both had a part that we knew would never give in
And each battle we fought we would always win.
We knew that one day we would meet our soul mate
And in this belief we had a lot of faith.
The LORD chose our meeting to be an accident that we did not foresee
For he left it to the angels for you to come to me.
Who would have thought that two cars colliding would send our hearts flying?
Never would I have believed in love at first sight, but you captured my soul
And sent my heart in flight.
Two years together and it's now our wedding day, and this is the moment
Of which I had always prayed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Made In Heaven by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh