Love, Light, Fright
No one else before,
Has taken her
Where he has or nigh.
Shining through bright
Her dark unhappy night,
A known unseen light:
A visible unknown fright.
The bat has grown eyes,
Where it once had wings;
At last hers the sky,
To the cave she clings.
Vinod Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Light, Fright by Vinod Sharma )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey