Love, life, courage
Love is something you always express,
Not only to humans but to animals and the rest.
Oranges are fruit which are sour and tasty,
Being with you is the only thing which makes me happy.
Sorry is the only thing i kept asking,
So why not giving a chance bY just forgiving.
Humble is the word describes you,
If you give us a chance ill prove it is true.
Enough of complications in life you have faced,
Give it a shot and break the phase.
Never think about the past which kills you,
Think about the happiness and always make it true.
Ending of sadness is something you need,
Courage and braveness s something you must feed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, life, courage by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.