Love, life, courage
Love is something you always express,
Not only to humans but to animals and the rest.
Oranges are fruit which are sour and tasty,
Being with you is the only thing which makes me happy.
Sorry is the only thing i kept asking,
So why not giving a chance bY just forgiving.
Humble is the word describes you,
If you give us a chance ill prove it is true.
Enough of complications in life you have faced,
Give it a shot and break the phase.
Never think about the past which kills you,
Think about the happiness and always make it true.
Ending of sadness is something you need,
Courage and braveness s something you must feed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, life, courage by Anand Ramachandran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Earth, Robert Ronnow
- Way home on a Train, Dwitun Basumatary
- Our House In Winter, Tony Adah
- The X-Man, Dwitun Basumatary
- Wintertime, Damian Murphy
- One cloudy summer night, Kenneth Maswabi
- The Fog, Dwitun Basumatary
- Her sweet love, Kenneth Maswabi
- A Dying Victim, Margaret Alice Second
- The Witch of Willow Vale, David Lewis Paget