Love, life, courage
Love is something you always express,
Not only to humans but to animals and the rest.
Oranges are fruit which are sour and tasty,
Being with you is the only thing which makes me happy.
Sorry is the only thing i kept asking,
So why not giving a chance bY just forgiving.
Humble is the word describes you,
If you give us a chance ill prove it is true.
Enough of complications in life you have faced,
Give it a shot and break the phase.
Never think about the past which kills you,
Think about the happiness and always make it true.
Ending of sadness is something you need,
Courage and braveness s something you must feed.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, life, courage by Anand Ramachandran )
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)