Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Love Leads To Rumors In The Village! (Part 1)
The young girl and a youthful boy
love each other in a village!
They are not yet married; but to his pride,
he should have enough money to look after her!
The lover is going to earn money
by travelling across the sea!
And he can’t take his fiancee
who can’t bear all the hardships!
The people in the village might gossip
And spread rumors of their love!
The girl is languishing to her friend
Of her lover’s leaving, worries of his safe return!
It is represented in ten Tamil poems,
each is composed of seven words!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.