Love Leads To Rumors In The Village! (Part 1)
The young girl and a youthful boy
love each other in a village!
They are not yet married; but to his pride,
he should have enough money to look after her!
The lover is going to earn money
by travelling across the sea!
And he can’t take his fiancee
who can’t bear all the hardships!
The people in the village might gossip
And spread rumors of their love!
The girl is languishing to her friend
Of her lover’s leaving, worries of his safe return!
It is represented in ten Tamil poems,
each is composed of seven words!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Leads To Rumors In The Village! (Part 1) by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra