Love Is Not Blind
Love as such is not at all blind;
It is the last fragrance to find;
Among those who are inbound;
And being offered in abundant!
Whatever love has discovered;
The inner mind will be uncovered;
And every secret once covered
Will be made known and to be reveled.
Love is like green leaves of the tree;
It is grown as a gift naturally free;
Sail into the lust of the oceans;
Divide all the filling inhibitions;
One day, the sky will reflect like a mirror;
Violent deep sea will turn by error!
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Is Not Blind by Williamsji Maveli )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John