devon da poet
Love is like a rainforest
Love is like a rain forest, it is kept concealed underneath the fallen leaves on the forest's floor until it's all flooded away by a rainstorm.
Love has really lost its savour, there's no more looking out for each other.
Love is like a deserted land, like the amazon, no one really live there anymore.
Love has been dervoured by leopards, snakes, wild pigs and crocodiles.
I don't love you and you don't love me.
Love is rich but still so poor.
It's like the wealth that lies in the jungle but cannot be exploited.
Love's like green vegetation, without it there will be an erosion.
But if I love you my heart may be eroded
Love is like a water hole, it can quench the thirst of many creatures.
Love is like a mighty oak tree, it can shelter one and all.
My love has been dried up by the heat of so many sunshine's.
It's hard to love anymore.
Love is like a lizard, it always changes its features
Sex today, fight tomorrow, because we do love in the wrong way.
Love is like a monkey, it is full of wiles and deceit,
You promised me a ripe banana but you gave me a huge caterpillar.
Love is as sweet as the pollen of a flower but if I attempts to seek such, I might be stung by a bee.
Love is for some people, I'm not too sure if love is for me.
Love is like a spider, love look calm and friendly,
But love will tie you up with webs and make a brand new recipe.
Love is like an ancient tribe, love has a long length of history.
Love has lost its sense of purpose, now love lives with you and me.
devon da poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is like a rainforest by devon da poet )
- On The Death Of Ella Fitzgerald, Shalom Freedman
- It's All Fare in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Blissful Atmosphere, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Going beyond death, see me, gajanan mishra
- Total Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- opganda.com ≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원휴게텔대박'…'동탄휴게텔.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- opganda.com ≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '강남오피대박'…'동탄휴게텔'.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Being with you means a lot!, Sumita Jetley
- Writing What I Mean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '강남휴게텔대박'…'동탄휴게텔'.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)