Love Is God and God Is Love! ! !
Tragedy is that we always try to market them.
Causing damage in the name of love
causing harm in the name of God.
Great are those who never get bluffed
by those things which damage mutually.
That which never contribute to mutual progress,
never contribute to mutual welfare can not be love.
More we fool ourselves thinking to fool others, but in real
Love is path to knowledge and God is the wisdom.
Wisdom has to reign and control rein, and love has to shine
God is love and love is sacred mission of life..
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is God and God Is Love! ! ! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir