Love Is Blind
Sometimes people go their whole life,
looking for that one, special person.
Sometimes they find what they're looking for,
when others come back empty handed.
And sometimes, you will find that the one you've been looking for,
was standing infront of you the whole time.
Sometimes, love is blind.
Years of love,
Many years of friendship.
One kiss was all it took.
I look into your eyes,
and I fall deep in love;
In your heart,
in your eyes
and in your arms;
I feel so safe.
You are like an angel,
Rays of beauty erupts from the sky.
You, like a mountian calls my name;
And I anwser.
I love you like it's set in stone.
I'll love you forever,
and that is all we've known.
No more 'what if's'
No more 'could be's'
only my eyes see.
Not only knowing,
until you open your eyes.
To a life of happiness
Love is blind.
Jessie Jett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Blind by Jessie Jett )
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(15 April 1958)