Love Is Blind
Sometimes people go their whole life,
looking for that one, special person.
Sometimes they find what they're looking for,
when others come back empty handed.
And sometimes, you will find that the one you've been looking for,
was standing infront of you the whole time.
Sometimes, love is blind.
Years of love,
Many years of friendship.
One kiss was all it took.
I look into your eyes,
and I fall deep in love;
In your heart,
in your eyes
and in your arms;
I feel so safe.
You are like an angel,
Rays of beauty erupts from the sky.
You, like a mountian calls my name;
And I anwser.
I love you like it's set in stone.
I'll love you forever,
and that is all we've known.
No more 'what if's'
No more 'could be's'
only my eyes see.
Not only knowing,
until you open your eyes.
To a life of happiness
Love is blind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Blind by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass