Love Is Blind
Sometimes people go their whole life,
looking for that one, special person.
Sometimes they find what they're looking for,
when others come back empty handed.
And sometimes, you will find that the one you've been looking for,
was standing infront of you the whole time.
Sometimes, love is blind.
Years of love,
Many years of friendship.
One kiss was all it took.
I look into your eyes,
and I fall deep in love;
In your heart,
in your eyes
and in your arms;
I feel so safe.
You are like an angel,
Rays of beauty erupts from the sky.
You, like a mountian calls my name;
And I anwser.
I love you like it's set in stone.
I'll love you forever,
and that is all we've known.
No more 'what if's'
No more 'could be's'
only my eyes see.
Not only knowing,
until you open your eyes.
To a life of happiness
Love is blind.
Jessie Jett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Blind by Jessie Jett )
- Sacred Men, Naveed Akram
- दर्द ही सही (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- तेरा ग़म (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- On the road of life على طريق الحياة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Travel, Hans Raj Sharma
- I Will Enter, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Unlimited Love, howard simon
- O, Earth! O, Heavens!, Rachel Glassman
- Epithalamium, Rachel Glassman
- Old age in life among us., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)