cristobal Benjumea (190865 / jersey)
love is loking at coloured flora for ten minutes,
All the flora the bottany, relaxing in front of a fire in a green field.
thse are better things to contemplate, than the death day of empires, the swoon of imogen,
reflected images, are allegorical
love is a fountain, to look at, the stars to reach, casiopea, casandra, andromeda, in the milky wsy babys are created, we are indolent ther full of love
Poet Other Poems
- A flower is sold
- Being in bed with your girlfriend is bet...
- Come Closer to me you myrtele My Love It...
- Death death life love
- Face to face with her
- fire that quenches
- How biology is important
- I Dont Like Huricanes
- I got lost in a lulaby everyone said com...
- I know how to open a door but I don't kn...
- I love being in gardens strewn with peta...
- I love flowers, i arange my bliss, my s...
- i love walking through the green valley,...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.