Love is why I live,
Love is what I believe
Love is a reason to die for,
Love is a reason to cry for…….
Love is a longing desire,
Love is the dwelling fire
Love is my broken heart
Love is a new phase and a new start…….
Love is the spark in my eye,
Love is the toughest lie
Love is a shattered dream
Love is a painful scream……..
Love is the blood in my veins,
Love is the autumn and the rain
Love is a cold feeling
Love is something worth stealing……..
Love is a broken wing,
Love is a mystic sting
Love is like a fallen feather
Love is like the prevailing weather……….
Love is when,
There is no worry, no fear
Love is what,
I feel for you dear! ! ! !
Silkina Mankotia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is……….. by Silkina Mankotia )
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
- Letting Go, Phil Soar
- bury this six feet under your eyelids, Mandolyn ...
- Alighting From Despair, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Is Awakened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Island Grassland, George Egba
- BEWILDERED, Joseph Ndawula
- Desert Flowers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)