Love is why I live,
Love is what I believe
Love is a reason to die for,
Love is a reason to cry for…….
Love is a longing desire,
Love is the dwelling fire
Love is my broken heart
Love is a new phase and a new start…….
Love is the spark in my eye,
Love is the toughest lie
Love is a shattered dream
Love is a painful scream……..
Love is the blood in my veins,
Love is the autumn and the rain
Love is a cold feeling
Love is something worth stealing……..
Love is a broken wing,
Love is a mystic sting
Love is like a fallen feather
Love is like the prevailing weather……….
Love is when,
There is no worry, no fear
Love is what,
I feel for you dear! ! ! !
Silkina Mankotia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is……….. by Silkina Mankotia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...