Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Love In Love.
Love like the layers of onion begins to drop,
The tinged glow of mind's warmth retires,
Like the 'naked singles', they live scattered,
On the blinds of soulless sands of time.
The joy of the warmth- embrace, and eye to eye live,
The effusions of the first spring- fountain,
The clamor and the applause of adolescent sports,
Themselves withdraw their passing leases.
The blooming eyes of promising glories,
Sudden chance –evoked hearts stories,
The mutual anchor of faith and sacrifice,
And the longing cast of the meadowland-eye,
Like the foreign birds take flight and fly.
For love, the feet that traveled thousand miles,
For love, the mind that stirred its hope up to elastic limit,
For love, the hands that made many a compromise,
Now recede to the dark –wintery bed.
The love that made you traveler, sailor, and astronaut,
The love that made you a slave to your mistress,
The love that led you to yoke the future of your award,
Now laugh at you, as if you are a stamped coward!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love In Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
- 男人赋, qin xing
- Genetic Predisposition Towords Violence, Is It Poetry
- Wild Is The Churning Of The Winds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, Nassy Fesharaki
- Do Not Be Serious, Kumarmani Mahakul
- 24/7, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Show Me Safe, Susan Lacovara
- What's Wrong WithThe Grown-ups, Zion Odeyemi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)