Love goes, up a way.
Nor toward down.
Love goes among thee.
Around and around.
To each is new.
A way around, so close to you.
Love goes wide.
Straight, deep within me.
Love goes so easily.
Unreal, tangable; comes easy to be.
Love goes everyday.
In my heart you always stay.
Love goes always and forever.
You'll always take my breath away.
Love goes between us.
We leave it speachless, never fray.
Love goes through my mind.
Like you, running through my head all the time.
Love, it grows as it goes.
Way up, even with down slopes.
Love goes, through everything.
Togetherness and faith be known.
Love goes noticed, yet so unnoticed.
So intentional, two bare hearts shown.
Jessie Jett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Goes by Jessie Jett )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate