Love goes, up a way.
Nor toward down.
Love goes among thee.
Around and around.
To each is new.
A way around, so close to you.
Love goes wide.
Straight, deep within me.
Love goes so easily.
Unreal, tangable; comes easy to be.
Love goes everyday.
In my heart you always stay.
Love goes always and forever.
You'll always take my breath away.
Love goes between us.
We leave it speachless, never fray.
Love goes through my mind.
Like you, running through my head all the time.
Love, it grows as it goes.
Way up, even with down slopes.
Love goes, through everything.
Togetherness and faith be known.
Love goes noticed, yet so unnoticed.
So intentional, two bare hearts shown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Goes by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Red lips and me, binod bastola
- Evidence, Kyle Schlicher
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian