Love goes, up a way.
Nor toward down.
Love goes among thee.
Around and around.
To each is new.
A way around, so close to you.
Love goes wide.
Straight, deep within me.
Love goes so easily.
Unreal, tangable; comes easy to be.
Love goes everyday.
In my heart you always stay.
Love goes always and forever.
You'll always take my breath away.
Love goes between us.
We leave it speachless, never fray.
Love goes through my mind.
Like you, running through my head all the time.
Love, it grows as it goes.
Way up, even with down slopes.
Love goes, through everything.
Togetherness and faith be known.
Love goes noticed, yet so unnoticed.
So intentional, two bare hearts shown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Goes by Jessie Jett )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal
- Whatever The Outcome, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I'm Scared Without You, Michael P. McParland
- Stars, Jordan Myrie
- farewell; to the lost love, ademola oluwabusayo
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland