Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Love From Divine Lyre.
From your lyre
Comes love's fire
And frenzy of poetic soul,
Love, love alone is the goal.
Aura-quanta from Unconscious bed,
Springs as spray from fountain head,
Headless, body-less, concentrated abstract,
Willowed -rainbow from atomic bust .
From your lyre,
The surge of winged feelings come,
Radiated inductions reflect the soul,
And the Being is panted from wintery jump.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love From Divine Lyre. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi