Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Love From Divine Lyre.
From your lyre
Comes love's fire
And frenzy of poetic soul,
Love, love alone is the goal.
Aura-quanta from Unconscious bed,
Springs as spray from fountain head,
Headless, body-less, concentrated abstract,
Willowed -rainbow from atomic bust .
From your lyre,
The surge of winged feelings come,
Radiated inductions reflect the soul,
And the Being is panted from wintery jump.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love From Divine Lyre. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami