Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Love From Divine Lyre.
From your lyre
Comes love's fire
And frenzy of poetic soul,
Love, love alone is the goal.
Aura-quanta from Unconscious bed,
Springs as spray from fountain head,
Headless, body-less, concentrated abstract,
Willowed -rainbow from atomic bust .
From your lyre,
The surge of winged feelings come,
Radiated inductions reflect the soul,
And the Being is panted from wintery jump.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.