LOVE & FORGIVENESS
My love consumes me like the flame of a candle
In the window of my heart, soul and self-esteem.
When you’re annoyed with how I perform
I can’t sleep, be happy, succeed, or dream.
I’m lost, sad, fearful, distressed and alone
When shamed by my actions both present and past.
My passion for you means more than life itself
As I suffer remorse for my wrongs to the last.
I depend on prayer if you’re dissatisfied and upset
For God to lead me to recapture your rewarding smile.
Every day of our existence from birth to deliverance
Places our faith, love and forgiveness to the trial.
Poet Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!