Love Even Loves
Across the ocean, I sense the mist.
I want to free, I want to be the me, but free.
Forests which whispers tree to tree.
The trees are free, not like me.
Branches of strength reach the heights of the skies.
True to the blue, by the color which a rainbow gathers.
Painted to be the portrait by which Love even loves.
Emotional feelings turn the butterflies inside out in my heart.
I see only you.
I feel the only you.
Inside the love which only you project.
Dreams of the us becomes my screams of lust.
By the lake of Pleasure by which our memories are treasured.
Love springs into the fountain.
The fountain of your kindness.
The fountain of your love.
Pours straight into my heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Even Loves by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman