Love Even Loves
Across the ocean, I sense the mist.
I want to free, I want to be the me, but free.
Forests which whispers tree to tree.
The trees are free, not like me.
Branches of strength reach the heights of the skies.
True to the blue, by the color which a rainbow gathers.
Painted to be the portrait by which Love even loves.
Emotional feelings turn the butterflies inside out in my heart.
I see only you.
I feel the only you.
Inside the love which only you project.
Dreams of the us becomes my screams of lust.
By the lake of Pleasure by which our memories are treasured.
Love springs into the fountain.
The fountain of your kindness.
The fountain of your love.
Pours straight into my heart.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Even Loves by Unic Cjonr )
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Benhardi Dicka
- Canoeing, Doyen Lingua
- Like child, hasmukh amathalal
- Her Saturday Ritual, Arno Le Roux
- Loving Across Seasons, Arno Le Roux
- I wish to be earthen lamp, Aftab Alam
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
- Adaptation, maria sudibyo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)