Love Even Loves
Across the ocean, I sense the mist.
I want to free, I want to be the me, but free.
Forests which whispers tree to tree.
The trees are free, not like me.
Branches of strength reach the heights of the skies.
True to the blue, by the color which a rainbow gathers.
Painted to be the portrait by which Love even loves.
Emotional feelings turn the butterflies inside out in my heart.
I see only you.
I feel the only you.
Inside the love which only you project.
Dreams of the us becomes my screams of lust.
By the lake of Pleasure by which our memories are treasured.
Love springs into the fountain.
The fountain of your kindness.
The fountain of your love.
Pours straight into my heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Even Loves by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak