Poems by Bijay Kant Dubey : 566 / 1420
Love But Betray Not
Love is not love if full of betrayal,
Love but betray not,
Cheat not any simple and loving heart.
Bijay Kant Dubey
Submitted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Edited: Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.