Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Love and Regrets
I am sorry if I've been strange. I am sorry if I pressure and confuse you. I am sorry if I love you.
I am sorry if I can't play your game. I am sorry if I can't bring another into the picture so we can be together. Letting you in is already more trouble than I bargained for.
I am sorry if I must stop. I am sorry that I got weak. I am sorry that I'd stop trying to figure you out. I am sorry that I am letting you go.
I am sorry that I let it happen. I am sorry that you are dragged in it. I am sorry I smiled. I am sorry I said 'yes'.
I am truly sorry... but know that I enjoyed every moment spent with you, every chat made with you, every stare and nod exchanged with you.
I am truly sorry - I love you... and goodbye.
meonp- - >>>>>
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and Regrets by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray