Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Love and Regrets
I am sorry if I've been strange. I am sorry if I pressure and confuse you. I am sorry if I love you.
I am sorry if I can't play your game. I am sorry if I can't bring another into the picture so we can be together. Letting you in is already more trouble than I bargained for.
I am sorry if I must stop. I am sorry that I got weak. I am sorry that I'd stop trying to figure you out. I am sorry that I am letting you go.
I am sorry that I let it happen. I am sorry that you are dragged in it. I am sorry I smiled. I am sorry I said 'yes'.
I am truly sorry... but know that I enjoyed every moment spent with you, every chat made with you, every stare and nod exchanged with you.
I am truly sorry - I love you... and goodbye.
meonp- - >>>>>
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and Regrets by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Life, Dennis Lange
- A Thirst, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Unlimited Beauty, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- A Quarrel, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Lighthouse by the Sea, Mary Bone
- Imagination's Gardens, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Betrayed, Vanessa Parodia
- meri zingagi ek kahaani bn gyi, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Nighttime Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A song of sadness, Vanessa Parodia