Love And Butterflies
In their cocoons, mates are
the little butterflies with growing
wings while dreaming
of the sky, dreaming
They need to leave their white
colored balls, because they are
going to find
of their dreams.
In the morning,
the butterflies rise up to the sky
from the cocoons.
In the evening,
The soul mates rise up to The Lord
after leaving their
They reach the clouds of Love,
the divine reason
over the human limits.
This rain keeps falling
in both senses.
There is about falling up, my love.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love And Butterflies by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian