Love And Butterflies
In their cocoons, mates are
the little butterflies with growing
wings while dreaming
of the sky, dreaming
They need to leave their white
colored balls, because they are
going to find
of their dreams.
In the morning,
the butterflies rise up to the sky
from the cocoons.
In the evening,
The soul mates rise up to The Lord
after leaving their
They reach the clouds of Love,
the divine reason
over the human limits.
This rain keeps falling
in both senses.
There is about falling up, my love.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love And Butterflies by Marieta Maglas )
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)