Love And Butterflies
In their cocoons, mates are
the little butterflies with growing
wings while dreaming
of the sky, dreaming
They need to leave their white
colored balls, because they are
going to find
of their dreams.
In the morning,
the butterflies rise up to the sky
from the cocoons.
In the evening,
The soul mates rise up to The Lord
after leaving their
They reach the clouds of Love,
the divine reason
over the human limits.
This rain keeps falling
in both senses.
There is about falling up, my love.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love And Butterflies by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar