In the voice of the wind.
My heart calls-
but the only answer it hears
is my own...
How did I come to love one-
who never can love back?
How did I give another such right-
To break my spirit,
and tear up my soul?
Help me Jesus,
for I'm sinking fast...
Please give me an answer-
As my heart can't grasp the pain-
And the depth of it all...
Everytime I whisper to the wind-
Would I ever be worthy-
To know such joy?
Can laughter ever greet my ears?
Or only tears fill my eyes?
Is it ever possible,
Ever love 'Me'?
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz