In the voice of the wind.
My heart calls-
but the only answer it hears
is my own...
How did I come to love one-
who never can love back?
How did I give another such right-
To break my spirit,
and tear up my soul?
Help me Jesus,
for I'm sinking fast...
Please give me an answer-
As my heart can't grasp the pain-
And the depth of it all...
Everytime I whisper to the wind-
Would I ever be worthy-
To know such joy?
Can laughter ever greet my ears?
Or only tears fill my eyes?
Is it ever possible,
Ever love 'Me'?
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Pride and Honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney