Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
In the difficult terrain of life journey
We met somewhere my good old friend
Being a girl of affluent parents
Blessed with life's full enjoyment
Having enough to feed and wear
And also for luxury you got so much
Your parents loved in such a way
No matter of sorrow always happiness
Have I seen in your eyes from a distance
In that reading room having so many books
We met in occasional timings in serious
As two gentle minds likes for good reading
And to have discussion of stories abundant
Slowly we discussed stories of love
which have written by the famous writers
In gradual turning of events it became
Something special in our friendship
Knowing well the difference of circumstances
Never we tried for an advanced friendship
But in the depth of our minds we understood
It was not only a friendship but something else
Now I saw you as a respected lady with motherhood
But I still remember the old friendship
May be you are also in such memory of sweetness
But changes of life doesn't permit us to remember.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen