Losing you is the last thing I'll do,
I’m sure that my love is 100% true,
Being with you is something i just want,
Hurting you is something i just can’t.
You know how much i need you in life,
Just waiting for the time u will be my wife,
Hurting u is like stabbing myself with a knife,
Ill protect you like the bees in the hive.
During the seconds you were there,
My life brightens up due to the flare,
A second without you is equivalent to a nightmare,
My life might just stop if you’re not there.
Independent is something you have in you,
Without you i swear i can't go thru,
I know i have really hurt you,
Give me a chance and I’ll make sure you won’t go thru.
Anxiety is the problem you keep facing,
Things might just keep getting surprising,
Speaking out honest is something i keep doing,
The day your fully with me will be totally amazing.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero