When I was about to give up,
You made me give in.
When i was about to hate,
you made me forgive and forget.
When I was about to regret,
you made me appreciate.
When I was about to cheat,
You made me sincere,
When I was about to retreat,
you made me persevere.
When i was about to mistreat,
You made adhere,
To your simple rules,
That's you LOVE
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Titto Mutny )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)