Why is love so difficult so complicated so confusing and so beautiful? You say you love and you love indeed but there are those obstacles in love that you face, why is that?
Love is something thing that is so special, but why all the complications? Why all the trouble in love? Why all the hustle, why all the tears? Why all the pain? Why all the fights? Why all the wrong perceptions? Why all that.
Love must be unique, love must not have disadvantages, love must be unconditional, love must be life changing, love must not make you angry, love must make you go far, love must make you think, and love must make you believe in the art of love.
love must give you trust, love must give you hope, love must be your friend, love must make you inspirational, love must give you the edge to love, love must give you happiness, love must give you courage to go further, love must make you feel appreciated, love must make someone feel appreciated.
Love is wonderful, love is unforgiving, love is beautiful, love is unpredictable, love is bold and love is forever.
Love hard, love more, love honestly, love trutly, love faithfully and love forever.
Its love after all, we all need it.
What do you think?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Kagiso Molefe
Comments about this poem (Love by Kagiso Moefe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- True to life, Cee Bea
- I Want to Hear You, Jeri Martindale
- With new ink, hasmukh amathalal
- An Example of unconditional love:, Gaurav Pandey
- It's Time to Fight, Sayeed Abubakar
- Lost and Found, michael hagwood
- I Decided, Jeri Martindale
- I surrender, Zafar Iqbal
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya