Why is love so difficult so complicated so confusing and so beautiful? You say you love and you love indeed but there are those obstacles in love that you face, why is that?
Love is something thing that is so special, but why all the complications? Why all the trouble in love? Why all the hustle, why all the tears? Why all the pain? Why all the fights? Why all the wrong perceptions? Why all that.
Love must be unique, love must not have disadvantages, love must be unconditional, love must be life changing, love must not make you angry, love must make you go far, love must make you think, and love must make you believe in the art of love.
love must give you trust, love must give you hope, love must be your friend, love must make you inspirational, love must give you the edge to love, love must give you happiness, love must give you courage to go further, love must make you feel appreciated, love must make someone feel appreciated.
Love is wonderful, love is unforgiving, love is beautiful, love is unpredictable, love is bold and love is forever.
Love hard, love more, love honestly, love trutly, love faithfully and love forever.
Its love after all, we all need it.
What do you think?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Kagiso Molefe
Comments about this poem (Love by Kagiso Moefe )
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just a Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)