alice kingsley (7/ 17/98 / elmwood park)
alice kingsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
a dark night, full-moon you listen very carefully and you hear someone singing in the distance. you go up to her and ask her what are you singing she replies that she's singing about love.
Comments about this poem (Love by alice kingsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid