Love # 2
Congratulations! Your wonderful
marriage will surely endure throughout
your lifetimes. Just always remember to be
very patient and kind. For, warm and friendly
relationships never grow cold. And true love is
far mor precious that either silver, or gold.
John, and Brooke, you love for each other can be as
gentle as a newborn fawn and as stately as an
evergreen tree. The secret to real happiness
has no price tag, but is free. That's why your
sucessful marriage is so very important to me.
Love as always,
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
John, and Brook. I also wished them Congratulations, which is a
word omitted from my earlier version. To the best of my knowledge, they made a sucessful marriage and life.
For special occassions you can either write your own poem, or
by a greeting card. I have done both.
Comments about this poem (Love # 2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL