Your wonderful marriage will endure
throughout your lifetimes. Just always
remember to be very patient and kind.
Your love for each other can be as gentle
as a newborn fawn and as stately as
an evergreen tree.
For warm friendly relationships never
grow cold. Love is far more precious
than either silver, or gold. Happiness
has no price tag, but is free. That's
why Christ's love and your friendship
are so very special to me.
Love as Always!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I used to take words and phrases from previous poems and use them
in my more current ones. I still do that to this day.
Comments about this poem (Love #1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp