delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind
she wished an agonizing death to the man who shot and killed her dear red dog...
the agonizing death was that of the man's wife, a massive woman given to wearing green pup tents...
yet, she felt both remorse with smatterings of guilt and a certain sense of responsibility....this after listening to late-night conversations between the so-called adults....
hiding behind the kitchen door, feeling terrifying and confusing emotions, along with an eerily construed sense of power...
it shouldn't happen to a dog
it shouldn't happen to a kid
it shouldn't happen
it should not happen
innocence regained...? ?
wishing rainbow bridges...
Topic of this poem: art
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Scream, Michael P. McParland
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses