delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind
she wished an agonizing death to the man who shot and killed her dear red dog...
the agonizing death was that of the man's wife, a massive woman given to wearing green pup tents...
yet, she felt both remorse with smatterings of guilt and a certain sense of responsibility....this after listening to late-night conversations between the so-called adults....
hiding behind the kitchen door, feeling terrifying and confusing emotions, along with an eerily construed sense of power...
it shouldn't happen to a dog
it shouldn't happen to a kid
it shouldn't happen
it should not happen
innocence regained...? ?
wishing rainbow bridges...
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...