delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind
she wished an agonizing death to the man who shot and killed her dear red dog...
the agonizing death was that of the man's wife, a massive woman given to wearing green pup tents...
yet, she felt both remorse with smatterings of guilt and a certain sense of responsibility....this after listening to late-night conversations between the so-called adults....
hiding behind the kitchen door, feeling terrifying and confusing emotions, along with an eerily construed sense of power...
it shouldn't happen to a dog
it shouldn't happen to a kid
it shouldn't happen
it should not happen
innocence regained...? ?
wishing rainbow bridges...
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj