Your absence hollowed life beyond measures
My eyes have boycotted all sights
Complaining for the painful excitement
Of ever searching for you in vain.
The clock of my heart unwound for 5 days
Misbeats to the tunes of death.
The cold blood cuddles in my frozen veins
So hard you can hear the brittle walls cracking
Life leaking out through every pore
Tears washing the memories afresh
The dim sky strangling the dead air
Reduce body to a deflated tube.
Stinking with life in this city of bones
Clearing the carcasses of wasted life
Amidst the vicious smiles of fate
I flicker helplessly to trace the lost tracks
sree Jothi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOST TRACKS by sree Jothi )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry