One has the strength to undo a being of goodness,
Inside this islet of morons and religions we see the rest.
A little play cannot undo the cost of living,
Feeling a dedication, feeling like most people.
But distinctions rely on the feeding frenzy,
Opening the doors of a somebody who relaxes
And moans for the long lost partner,
A ready actor and composer of short stories,
The real written pleaser, with pens and ink.
In this fame we derive a pleasant feeling,
That swerves and permeates the inner walls,
With the prisons to keep a mania and a drive.
One shall prevail and one shall deceive,
Investigating a love of the heart that feeds
A frolicking existence.
What impact does love possess
In this minute prison?
Is there the nature of love that we have
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Partner by Naveed Akram )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Sunday's tears, Marilyn Jean
- Poe's Venture, Folayemi Akande
- Our Loving, Caring God, Dr John Celes
- Momentary Separation, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Divine Bond, Md. Ziaul Haque
- SERENDIPITY, Aminath Neena
- To Be Intelligent, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Youth, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Prosetic [Prosaic + Poetic], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Love for You is Reborn, Md. Ziaul Haque