One has the strength to undo a being of goodness,
Inside this islet of morons and religions we see the rest.
A little play cannot undo the cost of living,
Feeling a dedication, feeling like most people.
But distinctions rely on the feeding frenzy,
Opening the doors of a somebody who relaxes
And moans for the long lost partner,
A ready actor and composer of short stories,
The real written pleaser, with pens and ink.
In this fame we derive a pleasant feeling,
That swerves and permeates the inner walls,
With the prisons to keep a mania and a drive.
One shall prevail and one shall deceive,
Investigating a love of the heart that feeds
A frolicking existence.
What impact does love possess
In this minute prison?
Is there the nature of love that we have
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Partner by Naveed Akram )
- because you doubted it, RIC S. BASTASA
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)