One has the strength to undo a being of goodness,
Inside this islet of morons and religions we see the rest.
A little play cannot undo the cost of living,
Feeling a dedication, feeling like most people.
But distinctions rely on the feeding frenzy,
Opening the doors of a somebody who relaxes
And moans for the long lost partner,
A ready actor and composer of short stories,
The real written pleaser, with pens and ink.
In this fame we derive a pleasant feeling,
That swerves and permeates the inner walls,
With the prisons to keep a mania and a drive.
One shall prevail and one shall deceive,
Investigating a love of the heart that feeds
A frolicking existence.
What impact does love possess
In this minute prison?
Is there the nature of love that we have
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Partner by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh