RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Working her way into passages of make-believe and hoisting the beauty of insincere people into the air where no one can understand what is happening.
Colliding with the essence of another, turning about and stalking out the door, leaving it all behind, no longer looking for the attention of anyone.
Forlorn and empty, portraying the lost girl in life and walking away alone into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Climbing the stairway to heaven, bringing hope to the hopeless and
prayers for those who are always alone. 1-4-13
Comments about this poem (Lost Girl by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid