RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Working her way into passages of make-believe and hoisting the beauty of insincere people into the air where no one can understand what is happening.
Colliding with the essence of another, turning about and stalking out the door, leaving it all behind, no longer looking for the attention of anyone.
Forlorn and empty, portraying the lost girl in life and walking away alone into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Climbing the stairway to heaven, bringing hope to the hopeless and
prayers for those who are always alone. 1-4-13
Comments about this poem (Lost Girl by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov