RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Working her way into passages of make-believe and hoisting the beauty of insincere people into the air where no one can understand what is happening.
Colliding with the essence of another, turning about and stalking out the door, leaving it all behind, no longer looking for the attention of anyone.
Forlorn and empty, portraying the lost girl in life and walking away alone into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Climbing the stairway to heaven, bringing hope to the hopeless and
prayers for those who are always alone. 1-4-13
Comments about this poem (Lost Girl by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)