For those who never knew me.
The time has passed so swiftly.
The years seem a blur to my weary mind.
To those who know the history.
The truth is not a mystery.
The illusion silently withered on vine.
My days are short in number.
Gone are the days of summer.
Lost is my chance once young and so brave.
Taste not the fruit of sorrow.
Live now not for tomorrow.
A bitter seed harvest sprouts weeds on the grave.
jack green's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Chances by jack green )
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal