Nicholas Wayde Turner
I hid from the world hoping to keep the secrete.
But I didn't know how to do it.
Things were getting out of control.
Spinning and spinning until I no longer knew the truth.
The truth was lost.
I was lost, and I couldn't find me.
I have forgotten who me was after that day of chaos.
I'm trying to find that person I once knew.
But it's getting harder and harder because of the lies that finally built up to the skies.
I have to re build my relationships I wrecked from the ground up.
And I don't know where to start.
So I took it all apart.
I run and run hoping to find my way out, but instead, I see a man that has my face, with a look of disappointment.
I switch directions as fast as I can, but I slip, fall, and hit my head.
Now I'm in some sort of bed.
No one will tell me where I'm at.
They just stare at me with those faces of disappointment. ALL OF THEM!
I didn't realize all the people I hurt.
They warned me, but I didn't listen.
So I'm in a really awkward position.
I don't know where to turn from here.
I miss my friends, I miss my family.
I want it all back, everything that I lack.
So the question I ask myself now is 'how'?
Where do I go from here?
I think I feel another tear.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
- पापा, sushant jha
- पापा, sushant jha
- Resurgence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Returning from the Broken Mirror Myth, Gabriel Sumon
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)