Nicholas Wayde Turner
I hid from the world hoping to keep the secrete.
But I didn't know how to do it.
Things were getting out of control.
Spinning and spinning until I no longer knew the truth.
The truth was lost.
I was lost, and I couldn't find me.
I have forgotten who me was after that day of chaos.
I'm trying to find that person I once knew.
But it's getting harder and harder because of the lies that finally built up to the skies.
I have to re build my relationships I wrecked from the ground up.
And I don't know where to start.
So I took it all apart.
I run and run hoping to find my way out, but instead, I see a man that has my face, with a look of disappointment.
I switch directions as fast as I can, but I slip, fall, and hit my head.
Now I'm in some sort of bed.
No one will tell me where I'm at.
They just stare at me with those faces of disappointment. ALL OF THEM!
I didn't realize all the people I hurt.
They warned me, but I didn't listen.
So I'm in a really awkward position.
I don't know where to turn from here.
I miss my friends, I miss my family.
I want it all back, everything that I lack.
So the question I ask myself now is 'how'?
Where do I go from here?
I think I feel another tear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I'm Not The Folktune Said The Princess, mary douglas
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- The Muse In Flight Before The Approachin.., mary douglas
- Etched In The Stone The Weeping Fern Sur.., mary douglas
- Neutralize your last final words, Mark Heathcote
- Her Voice, Kristopher DeLander
- Blue Words Were Spoken From A Golden Book, mary douglas
- Essay of Self, Simon Quperlier
- I Was Wearing A Dress Of Impeachable Hue, mary douglas
- Dull by nature, gajanan mishra