Losing someone you Love
Sometimes life passes you by,
And the world changes to make you cry,
Sometimes you lose the people you love,
And hope they’re in a better place up above.
Your heart breaks and you feel really weak,
You start searching the questions and answers you seek.
Life would be easy if you knew what to do,
You could fix everything and stop feeling so blue.
When you feel lonely and remember back in the day,
When you saw everyone in each and every way.
You think to yourself if you saw them, what would you say,
To show them how much you care or to even to just say ”hey”.
You could search and seek but never find,
That thing you need to hide behind.
When that something’s missing and there’s a hole in your heart,
That feeling you have because you’ll always be apart.
To never see or to be able to say,
How much you love them each and every way,
You’d give anything to have just one more day,
And say “I love you” and you’ll be ok’.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing someone you Love by Nicole Papotto )
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf