Lose yourself in Music, Feel the Flow
Feel the beat of the intense music feel it melt your veins and burn your vision, Get lost into the sound of a million chores the sound of the the beat flowing through your veins making you feel invincible.
A addiction strong enough to make an angel cry, Feel the song as it flows in and sets its course like a virus taking its host, Like a drug that puts you in A coma, Feel it make your blood boil.
The rhythm that feels like your in a stance of a dream the brink of reality and A another world, No existence as you are alone, The power of music leaving you in a state of pleasure.
The flow great enough to make you bleed as your eyes turn A different color, Music that makes you feel like you can do anything fuels your body with adrenaline, Can you see the meaning behind the beat its angelic and hard to believe.
Like the song Requiem For A Dream cold enough to chill you to the bone, The full potential for a song to take you to somewhere no one has seen, Feel the sadness left in the instruments mixed with strength.
Alienated in music that leaves you in a state of shock changing everything you see, Who you are, And what you feel, Strong enough to change your emotions when you feel melancholy, Turning it into something to powerful for the others to see.
Music can be A gift for you to experience, Everyone has a view on the world when they are lost in the beat, Fall to light or fall to dark thats one meaning from music that you have the power to see, Feel it different then others feel.
Lose yourself in the beat, Feel the Flow as it was meant to be only for you to see, Escape the sounds of fear as music blinds it into beauty, Lose your grip on your seat relaxing you, To be paralyzed in a state of belief that you only will understand.
Instruments that can make us united or divided it is what you want it to be, or do. Notes entering your blood stream stepping your feet to the beat rocking your head in a mesmeric way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lose yourself in Music, Feel the Flow by Connor Whyte )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila