Dog goD 8Hate
My effort is minimal, I refuse to work...
the upshot of beleaguering fates, such...
and fraught with perdition's spite. ' Now'
I enjoy distinction, an inverse kind,
I hate more than most! In spite of
significant reserve, I MUST/will boast....
A murky mask? No costume here...
merely a hacked up face...
there, in those stunning, mulish lines,
the sinister of what is...
this and that
a murderous virtue: honesty
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loquacious Loathing by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautiful Days, Michael McParland
- Beating, Michael McParland
- Barren, Michael McParland
- My Own, John Ugolo Umah
- I Draw Life, John Ugolo Umah
- The Journey..., John Ugolo Umah