RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking Back At Life
Quietly interpreting life as it fills me with trials and suffering, yet managing to give me resolve, inspiration and hope in times of despondency.
Looking back, wondering where life has gone, it's passed so quickly I barely had time to catch my breath.
Sensing emotional upheaval when seeing others as they meet me in stride, gives me time to think and wonder why.
How are such diverse people, from opposite ends of the world, so knowledgeable about where we will all end up in the end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Back At Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar