RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking Back At Life
Quietly interpreting life as it fills me with trials and suffering, yet managing to give me resolve, inspiration and hope in times of despondency.
Looking back, wondering where life has gone, it's passed so quickly I barely had time to catch my breath.
Sensing emotional upheaval when seeing others as they meet me in stride, gives me time to think and wonder why.
How are such diverse people, from opposite ends of the world, so knowledgeable about where we will all end up in the end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Back At Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)