look upon your beauty
To look upon your beauty,
Illuminates our soul
How fortunate we are
that we have found the beauty so true
that everyone dreams about and makes us whole.
There is no corner, in the world that your
love and beauty cannot fill
for if the world starts causing waves,
your beauty makes them lay still
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (look upon your beauty by Timothy Honeycutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...