Look At Me
Hoping to hear some words from you
Though it will never happen again, I know
Sweet words of love, you are never going to say again
Never ever again to me.
If I have lost something, it is you
I have lost you as never again I will hear anything from you.
Do you have any idea, how much pain I feel?
You are not able to completely trust me
It hurts me but what can I do?
Sadly, I could not be the man of your dreams
Even though, I always wanted you to be woman of my life
It was my wish and I failed in doing anything meaningful
Only wished to be with you, did I do everything wrong?
Look at me now, I am completely deserted.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look At Me by Rohit Sapra )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.