Look At Me
Hoping to hear some words from you
Though it will never happen again, I know
Sweet words of love, you are never going to say again
Never ever again to me.
If I have lost something, it is you
I have lost you as never again I will hear anything from you.
Do you have any idea, how much pain I feel?
You are not able to completely trust me
It hurts me but what can I do?
Sadly, I could not be the man of your dreams
Even though, I always wanted you to be woman of my life
It was my wish and I failed in doing anything meaningful
Only wished to be with you, did I do everything wrong?
Look at me now, I am completely deserted.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look At Me by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal