Dr. Debasish Mridha
Longing For Love
Oh! Look at the moon!
With her golden-silvery eyes
She is looking at us
To see her dazzling beauty
Through our love-full heart
And joyful mirror of mind
Oh! Listen to the moon!
With her glowing-flowing silence
She is telling us a story,
Story of a never ending love
Where the moon was waiting for you
Where love was longing for love.
Oh! feel the golden light in your heart
Can you feel her endless waiting
Can you feel her boundless love
Every drop of light feels the heart beat
Telling the story of an endless journey
Where life was waiting for this moment
And for this never ending joy of love.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Longing For Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second