Still the evenings are long and hard,
Malicious pains have spread and harmed
Invented beings, spirits of their demise.
One is still wondering why the rains have
Appeared, keeping a towering fear.
The breezy winds have rained down hard,
Bumpy and steady, damp and heavy.
We are cuddly with the rooms of our taste,
The minor aspects differently embody us
As we see the plastic and heavenly eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Evenings by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki