Lonely i am..
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.
Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife
Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely i am.. by Keyush shah )
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy
- A Tree, Tony Adah
- Waiting, Khairul Ahsan
- Kohinoor, Naveed Khalid
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay