Where have you gone?
I saw you once by the river
Whispering rhymes to me
These days the rhymes dont come
I go down to the river but you are not there
I am not there
Am i going on?
I always tend to say to much
Or too little
Have i lost you again?
I think the drugs have taken there toll
Am i the undead,
My lonely friend?
I hope not
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely friend by Joe Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh