Where have you gone?
I saw you once by the river
Whispering rhymes to me
These days the rhymes dont come
I go down to the river but you are not there
I am not there
Am i going on?
I always tend to say to much
Or too little
Have i lost you again?
I think the drugs have taken there toll
Am i the undead,
My lonely friend?
I hope not
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely friend by Joe Brown )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski