Lonely am I
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.
Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife
Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely am I by jim foulk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI