Maria Luisa Taylor
Lonely on the land I walk
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely and empty.
A lonely star in the night sky
Alone in the walks of life
A lonely day
A lonely tear falls down.
I am lonely and I am scared
Only one star graces the blue sky
As lonely as me.
Hold my hand.
I feel lonely, very lonely.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely. by Maria Luisa Taylor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
Poem of the Day
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry
- Winter night, Tom Squires