I put everybody at a distance and never let them close enough to break me. Even in a crowded room I'm the loneliness person there. I walk fearlessly alone on earth because love has not entered my heart. I try to open my heart up but its hardened from being broke so long. So when you see me smiling and talking just know there is a little scared girl with a broke heart who will never let you close enough to break it again.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness by April Humason )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey