Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse
What is that?
That is a snake and
That is a mouse
Both are caught in a basket.
The mouse is the food
For the snake
And both would not be
Able to get out.
The snake made a truce
With the mouse
And the mouse made a hole
To get out.
Snake thought to eat the mouse
Soon after it made the hole.
What happened next?
My poem is silent
You to decide my dear
If you are intelligent.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Don't Walk With Your Eyes Closed, Edmund Harborer
- The earth and the sky, gajanan mishra
- My angel, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just Another Avenue., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Prisoner's Song, Tony Adah
- Anticipation, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream, shakil ahmed
- My boat is sinking ever so slowly, JIBAN GOSWAMI
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Exploitation, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)