Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse
What is that?
That is a snake and
That is a mouse
Both are caught in a basket.
The mouse is the food
For the snake
And both would not be
Able to get out.
The snake made a truce
With the mouse
And the mouse made a hole
To get out.
Snake thought to eat the mouse
Soon after it made the hole.
What happened next?
My poem is silent
You to decide my dear
If you are intelligent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders