Time running, Logan was there for
The wedding of his Mom and Dad.
In pinstripe suit, none dapper more
Than this little two year old lad.
The best man in so many ways.
Ravaged by cancer, yet so young.
Only to live a few more days.
With so much love, he shared among
Not only those who were close by,
But all of us who came to know
The best of worst for this sweet guy,
Who gave a tug on each heart so.
We do not know why is God's plan,
Why God did take this best best man.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Logan by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai