Time running, Logan was there for
The wedding of his Mom and Dad.
In pinstripe suit, none dapper more
Than this little two year old lad.
The best man in so many ways.
Ravaged by cancer, yet so young.
Only to live a few more days.
With so much love, he shared among
Not only those who were close by,
But all of us who came to know
The best of worst for this sweet guy,
Who gave a tug on each heart so.
We do not know why is God's plan,
Why God did take this best best man.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Logan by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas